GMC Sierra EV vs Chevy Silverado EV

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimzreaper

Reaction score
Both of these trucks have nearly identical specifications; the only difference between these massive behemoths is their body styling. So, which one do you prefer in terms of exterior? GMC Sierra EV or Chevrolet Silverado EV?

The front end of the Silverado wins for me, but I have to admit that the Sierra's rugged rear end is my favorite. Both trucks are winners in their own way.

I'd choose the Silverado any day. It's design just resonates with my personality compared to the Sierra EV. Its just a matter of preference considering that they have almost the same specifications and features.

I think Chevy trucks have always looked just as good as GMCs. The Silverado is a classic design, and the new generation is even better.

Other EVs I've seen is Rivian, it looks great. The headlights are a bit different, but I think they add to the truck's overall aesthetic. And then there's Cybertruck which will definitely be a bold choice, but I think it's a cool and unique design.

I'm glad GM didn't try to make their EV trucks look too different from traditional pickups.

Join the Chevy Silverado EV Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back