Streaming Services

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tech Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I'm wondering what all you guys are using? I cut the cord a decade ago, and now all the streaming services are adding up so I'm curious what you use both paid and free.

Tubi - Free. Decent movies and shows from time to time.

Prime/Freevee - So I pay for prime to get that sweet sweet shipping, but I find I watch it a lot. Freevee has all the old scifi I like so it works out.

Netflix - The standard. Probably the best, but I find myself more and more looking at other services.

Hulu - It comes free with my phone plan, but its the go to for new shows.

YouTube Premium - I got tired of all the ads. I didn't want to sign up, but once they added a third preroll I had enough and a lot of my favorite creators on it.

I've tried a few too.

Shudder - I love horror, but this company upset me. I was having issues streaming and they kept blaming me despite it happening across every device. They later admitted it was them, but they gave me the run around so I'm not inclined to give them any more money.

Starz - I bought it to watch American Gods. Every time I got to cancel they offer it for $2 per month. Ash vs The Evil Dead is on there and its one of my favorite shows but not so much that I'm going to pay $15 a month to maybe watch it. I need to cancel. I think I'm going to do that now.

So, what are you guys watching and why?

Netflix is my absolute favorite streaming service! It's like a streaming service's sushi buffet: there are so many options, including some unexpectedly good ones. Plus, the quality is excellent. I also have YouTube Premium for the ad-free experience. Basically, those two are my go-to streaming services.

Join the Chevy Silverado EV Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back