2024 Chevrolet Silverado EV rated 7.8/10 by U.S. News

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heartgoessututoto15

Reaction score
They like this car because of its insanely long driving range and all of the fancy tech and safety features, but wow, that price tag is a killer! Furthermore, the ride does not appear to be particularly smooth.

They like this car because of its insanely long driving range and all of the fancy tech and safety features, but wow, that price tag is a killer! Furthermore, the ride does not appear to be particularly smooth.
In my case the ride was great and one thing I agree with you is the long driving range and up to date technology, the safety features are also very helpful and I'm glad they installed all of it. EV's are really expensive at first but maintenance costs and fuel costs are minimal to none. In the long run it might even save you more than what you paid for it.

The tax credits will help you with the killer price. You should also consider that this is only a one-time thing, and I agree with crystal_mage that the maintenance cost will be lesser and these maintenance visits will be rare because EVs are made to last.

Join the Chevy Silverado EV Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back